TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Orders should be placed online at www.smartimplantsolutions-usa.com.
It is the customers responsibility to review the information and ensure that the order is correct. If the information is not correct, then please notify Smart Implant Solutions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the order. We will respond to your email informing you that we received your cancellation request and will cancel the order.
We cannot change any aspect of the order nor combine shipping on orders. The customer is responsible to enter the new/replacement order.
Smart Implant Solutions USA products have infinite warranty period.
Product replacement will be issued if there is a demonstrable manufacturing defect or labeling error. Please send pictures and written documentation regarding this to email@example.com.
Smart Implant Solutions USA Return Instructions
1. Please print out the invoice(s), packing slip(s) or email invoice(s) that has the part(s) you are returning.
2. Enclose the invoice(s), packing slip(s) or email invoice(s) with the part(s) into the envelope. If you don't have any of these, write the invoice number on a blank paper and insert with return.
3. We encourage you to ship back the package with tracking so you know the status of the shipment.
4. If the invoice(s), packing slip(s), or email invoice(s) is not received with the parts being returned, customers are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
5. Smart Implant Solutions USA is not accepting returns that were purchased one year previous to invoice date.
Please send all returns to:
Smart Implant Solutions USA LLC
6621 NW 105th Ct. Doral.
33178-3265 Florida. USA
Smart Implant Solutions USA Return Policy
Products that are not defective in material or workmanship and product packaging is unopened and unaltered may be returned. We cannot accept returns if the product packaging was opened, glued/taped back or if there are any marks or writing on the product package; if there is any alternation to the condition of the product packaging whatsoever, parts cannot be returned for a refund or credit.
Shipping Returned Products
Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping back the returned items. This includes any postage due at the time of the delivery to us. Should any package require postage due when being delivered to us, we will refuse the package and it will be shipped back to you. Smart Implant Solutions USA is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged when shipped back in these circumstances. Products that are returned unopened or altered, but have been damaged in shipping are not refundable. We will notify you via email if this happens at which time we can ship the items back to you at your expense.
We will only credit you back for what was physically received in the unopened and undamaged product package. If there is a discrepancy between what you claim was returned and what we actually received, we can email you a picture of the unopened or altered products. We can only credit you back for what we received in good/unaltered condition.
We are not responsible if the part is opened. Please confirm that the part you purchased and have in your possession the correct one prior to opening the product.